Welcome to the new Information Services Desk blog. Once I'm more comfortable with this whole blogging routine, it's my intention to allow others of you to post to this site as well so that we can keep each other informed about all things happening at the ISD.
For example, this afternoon we've had lots of reports of students having trouble with their passwords. For some, the problem has prevented them from logging into the network. For others, the problem has surfaced when they try to get into their email. In many cases, it tells them that their password has expired and that they need to change it, but then it doesn't allow them to do so. At this point all we can do is direct them to ITS. If we learn more about the situation and what they can do to remedy it, we will certainly let you know!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I certainly hope we can figure out an alternate solution. It would really be nice to have the ability to help the students ourselves without having to send them across campus. Or better yet, hopefully the problem will vanish!
Speaking of solutions...
Has anyone heard anything else about getting training to help students with their wireless connections? I had lots of questions about it this weekend, and I wasn't able to offer much help.
Post a Comment