We had a student report a problem with printing from Word today and I verified the problem with the same result. If you have a single page document and you're trying to print multiple copies of it, it seems to print on both the front and back of the sheet even if you have set it to only print on one side of the page. So essentially you're getting both of your copies, just on a single sheet of paper. One copy on the front and the other on the back.
I did not run in to this problem with printing from Firefox, so I'm not sure if it's just unique to Word or may be a problem in other applications.
I've reported the problem to ITS, but in the meantime if you encounter someone who's having this problem have them print their copies one at a time. As long as they just hit "Print" for each copy they want to print, it will show up on the printer as multiple print jobs and come out on separate sheets. They do not need to physically retrieve print each job before sending another. Hopefully this will be fixed quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment